Friday, July 10, 2015

Stay fit with Honey

When the world is revolving around fast foods, pizza, and burger who has a time to go for balanced diet. It’s the present scenario. Most of the people are eating unhealthy stuffs and as a result their body is becoming shelter for diseases. Have you ever thought what are we doing? We are paying money to each such stuffs and again paying to cure problems caused by them. I have seen people talking about balanced diet but the thing is do we follow? Is this situation caused by lack of time, I guess no, it is caused only due to our attitude.
Eat it once buddy, eating a single burger will not make you fat, people say like that, but when this single burger becomes a fellow of your life you never know. I was also not different until I started going to gym. Earlier I used to skip my meals and in evening will end up having something which was unhealthy. This killed my appetite and I became weak. I felt tired while doing small workouts. When this continued I finally decided to stop eating such stuffs. I started eating properly and avoided unhealthy food. The result was visible in few weeks. The feeling of tiredness was gone, I started getting proper sleep and my appetite also became normal. A balanced diet keeps you fit. My lifestyle became healthy and I got my adequate weight in few months and most important part was I felt less stressed and more peaceful and happy.
Taking you to a different instance which happened few months ago with me. I visited my friend pooh, no it is not his real name but since he was chubby in school we used to call him by this name. I was startled he looked so weak although he had lost some weight but I felt like he was ill.
“Hey, pooh what happened? You look so weak.”
“Buddy, I am on a crash diet”
I started laughing at his words, I got the reason why he was looking so dull. He has reduced his food intake to a minimal level following some fellow who told him to do so. I have never seen him getting irritated but today when I laughed he seemed a bit annoyed.
“Brother, please follow my advice once and drop this idea of crash diet, I said.”
“Then what shall I do?”
“We call you pooh right, then why don’t you do what pooh does. Just stop your sugar intake and use honey instead. Make your calorie chart and eat as much you require. Also start your day with honey mixed with Luke warm water and lemon juice. It will help you for sure, trust me.”
I came back in few days, later after some weeks he called me up and said he was feeling healthy and he started losing weight. I will say to you all lose weight but don’t follow unhealthy ideas.
Do we forget our childhood buddies, no right then why forget honey which was a part and parcel of our childhood. Add some more sweetness in your life with Dabur honey. Be healthy after all path of heart goes through stomach.






No comments:

Post a Comment